Buy Bloom Vape Cartridges Online | Bloom Carts
80% THC. Buy Bloom Vape Cartridges Online
Available in 1g Cartridges
Made with the only cannabis oil as well as terpenes.The oil is free of solvents, impurities, pigments, lipids, fillers, and waxes. This allows for the strain-specific terpene profiles to shine through and produce the desired effect (and flavor) of each strain.
- Blue Dream (H) – Pine, Sweet, Blueberry, Berry.
- Granddaddy Purple (I) – Grape, Floral, Berry, Earthy
- Green Crack (S) – Citrus, Herbal, Sweet, Earthy
- GSC (H) – Sweet, Citrus, Woody, Earthy
- Jack Herer (S) – Earthy, Woody, Pine, Spice
- King Louis XIII (I) – Woody, Spicy, Pine, Citrus
- Maui Wowie (S) – Tropical, Mango, Citrus, Haze-like notes
- Pineapple Express (H) – Pineapple, Sweet, Tropical, Cedar
- Skywalker (I) – Woody, Citrus, Earthy, Sweet
- Super Lemon Haze (S) – Lemon, Haze, Citrus, Sweet
Smoking vs vaping
Vaping has become a popular way for people to consume cannabis.In this manner, the cannabis is housed in a thin, pen-like device. It’s less odorous and more discreet than smoking.
Many users also find it much less irritating on their throats than traditional smoking.But, according to new research, it’s also similar to taking big swigs of a high-alcohol IPA rather than sipping on a Coors Light.
Also, research out of Johns Hopkins University Trusted Source in Maryland suggests that vaping marijuana versus smoking it delivers a more powerful punch.
Researchers at the school’s Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit tested 17 healthy adults, who smoked and vaped various amounts of marijuana — from none to 25 milligrams of THC— for the first time in at least a month.
The lower doses created less impairment, but the 25-milligram dose affected everyone, including one research subject who experienced hallucinations.
But no matter the dose, researchers in this small double-blind placebo trial found that no matter the amount of THC.
Those who vaped marijuana reported more powerful effects, including serious impairment in their reaction time and overall cognitive abilities.
- State: California
- License: CDPH-10003611
There are no reviews yet.